After selling real estate for 32 years in other companies, DeAnna decided there was a different way to do real estate.
In November 2013, she opened Capital Real Estate Services, with a desire to build a company on four key distinctions:
- a focus on personal relationships
- providing professional experiences
- a commitment to integrity
- client service that exceeds expectations
DeAnna also wanted to create a company that gives back to the community she’s lived in her whole life.
That’s why each year, the company as a whole and the individual agents look for opportunities to contribute to organizations who are improving Wilson County.
Here are some of the examples we’re most proud to have been involved with:
Country K-9 Rescue:
Capital Real Estate Services discovered that the good people at Country K-9 Rescue needed an additional building to house their pregnant or rescued mom dogs with puppies while waiting to be adopted. DeAnna met the need by funding the project while a client donated his time and built the building from scratch. Additionally, she covers medical bills and helps fund the Country K-9 spay/neuter program. The full story about how Capital has partnered with Country K-9 Rescue was featured in this article in Wilson Living Magazine.
Capital Real Estate Services partnered with Crossroads Church to acquire and furnish a home in downtown Lebanon for the purpose of providing a place to meet with single moms for support, training and encouragement. This home, The Refinery, will expand into free and highly affordable monthly dental services in the near future.
100 Box Project:
Capital Real Estate Services contributes annually to support this food drive to purchase, assemble and deliver boxes of food to families in need at Christmas. Last year over 750 food boxes, weighing over 60 pounds each, were packed and delivered.
Other ways Capital gives back:
- Santa for Seniors: Sponsor
- Hunger in Tennessee: Donor
- Juvenile Diabetes: Donor
- Youth Villages: Donor
- Kidney Foundation of Tennessee: Donor
- Lebanon High School Math Department: Donor
- Lebanon High School Girls Softball Team: Donor
- Friendship Christian Girls Soccer Team: Sponsored the field bathroom renovation
- Wilson County Winter Coat/Men’s Clothing Drive: Sponsored
- Lebanon City Police and Fire Departments: Regularly provide gratitude snacks
- Lebanon Tennova Hospital: Regularly provide hospitality for outpatient family waiting area